Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Coming Soon...


I'm off to Hawaii to visit with my sister-in-law and niece for about a week! It will be the perfect way to recouperate from the race and have time to connect with my family.

I look forward to swimming, snorkling and maybe even scuba diving; hiking and walking along the beach; trying different fitness classes offered by the resort; oh yea... and laying in the sun on the beach!

I always enjoy my vacations more when I am able to remain active. I love to move and being away from home gives me the opportunity to break out of my routine and try new things! I've found that some of the best ways to experience a new place is by walking, running, swimming, hiking or biking through it. So no excuses here! My vacation will be filled with plenty of fun activity.

I am also excited about everything that will be happening upon my return. This summer will be very busy in terms of BOSU product and programming development. We will be introducing a number of exciting new products, programs and systems that can all be seen and learned about at www.bosufitness.com.

In addition, I will be launching "Jennifer Weck's Self-Help Coaching" service at www.self-helpcoach.com. Further details can be found on the web site's home page.

And of course, my blog will continue to offer inspiration, motivation and support and will embark on a few different series focusing on specific areas of diet/nutrition, exercise and healthy, balanced living.

Summer is finally upon us! I hope the warmer weather and longer days inspire you to get outside, move your body, and enjoy all of the wonderful, seasonal produce available to us for a few short months! Until next week...

ALOHA!

No comments: