Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Fit Tips

I will be filming new Fit Tips soon so if anyone has any questions about an exercise or would like to see a specific exercise demonstrated, please send me a comment or an email with your request and I will do my best to create a Fit Tip in response!

I've been going deeper into my yoga practice lately and am finding that I love adapting certain poses for use with the BOSU Ball! I will be demonstrating some of those exercises in future Fit Tips.

So, please send me your requests and I will be sure to get filming for you!

Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is so extremely helpful in class preparation already - thank you! The Complete Workout System is great too!

I am always looking for new cardio ideas, different sequences to do together, or ways to progress them. Thanks~

Jen Weck said...

HI Shannon,

I'll put together some sequences and share them through Fit Tips! Thanks for the suggestion.

JEN