Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pre/Post Natal BOSU Workouts

I've had a lot of women asking me for some Pre/Post Natal BOSU workout videos lately so since the demand seems to be high, I'm going to work on putting some together!

I strongly believe in the importance of staying in shape during pregnancy. It keeps Mommy healthy, energetic and strong during those 9 months and gives Baby a healthy start to life as well. Plus, it makes getting back into shape after Baby arrives that much easier!

I've been wanting to tackle this project for a while and am excited to finally get started. While I am putting the videos together, I will do my best to keep adding new Fit Tips to Jen's Corner but please forgive me if you don't see a new one every week!

I still welcome your BOSU and fitness related questions and love posting popular ones on my blog so keep 'em coming!

No comments: